10 FREE Family Activities in Clare
There is loads to do in Clare while you stay with us
Situated right in the middle of Ireland’s most famous driving route, the Wild Atlantic Way, County Clare is a destination with so much to offer Families. One of the great things about being in County Clare is that there is simply SO much for families to do that doesn’t cost a cent. So your holiday budget goes that much further.
As the saying goes, the best things in life are free.
So let us show you our Top Free Things to do for Families in Clare that will make fond memories without breaking the bank. We have put together some great ideas for your family day out.
Enjoy Free Family Activities such as:
- Fr Teds House
- Cliff Walks - Liscannor Cliff Walk & Kilkee Cliff Walk, Cliffs of Moher
- Blue Flag Beaches - Mountshannon, Lahinch, Fanore, Spanish Point, Ballycuggernan, Whitestrand Miltown Malbay, Kilkee
- Forrest Walks - Dromore Woods, Coolepark, Cratloe Woods
- Costal Towns - Kilkee, Lahinch, Fanore, Spanish Point
- Scenic Drives - Burren, Doolin, Lough Derg, Kilkee, Mullaghmore
- Loop Head Peninsula
- Poulnabrone Dolmen
- Quin Abbey
- Burren Nature Park