Terms & Conditions for Ticketed Events at Treacys
Before purchasing any ticket through our website, please take note of the below terms and conditions.
By purchasing a ticket, Ticket holders/recipients accept all conditions of acceptance contained herein and all arena / organisation rules and standards of conduct posted in or about the venue.
• Ensure your ticket is from an authorised agent only. Those with counterfeit tickets will be refused
admission and maybe prosecuted.
• Tickets may not be resold.
• It is with regret that we cannot refund or exchange any tickets after purchase.
• In a Covid 19 environment we will operate strict adherence to the public health advice.
• Guests are asked to utilise hand sanitising stations on entry and exit.
• Due the current variation in Covid 19 guidelines, changes are to be anticipated to adhere to the
Level of Restriction as applicable on the day of entry to the experience.
• Event partners reserve the right to refuse admittance to the venue or to remove any person from
the venue for reasons of public safety, any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance
or injury or for any breach of event partners terms & conditions.
• Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and belongings to ensure
compliance with all rules and regulations.
• Unless written permission is given by the organiser this ticket cannot be used for any promotional
• The event will take place ‘rain or shine’ unless otherwise indicated by event partners.
• Event partners reserve the right to make reasonable alterations or changes to the programme,
staging or seating of the event without prior notification & without being obliged to refund monies
or exchange tickets unless such alterations or changes make the event materially different to the
event that the average consumer would have expected when purchasing a ticket.
• After purchase the holder of this ticket is responsible for its care. Ticket agents do not accept any
responsibility for any loss or damage of the ticket.
• Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for
property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the event
for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the event and releases the
ticket issuer, the event producer, the facility, the sponsors, and all organisations involved from all
liability thereafter save where and to the extent that arises from breach of contract (not due to the
Force Majeure) or by the negligent act or omission of said organisations involved. There will be no
refunds available on unused tickets.
Note: These Terms and Conditions may vary.